WIN A SEAT UPGRADE FOR THIS WEEKEND’S FRENCH F1 Grand PRIX
Motorsport Live is giving the chance for ten lucky race goers to this weekend’s French Formula 1 Grand Prix at to WIN a seat upgrade for them and a guest.
Have you got a General Admission ticket, or already have a grandstand ticket at Sainte Baume, Chicane, Le Beausset? Enter today and WIN an upgrade for race day to the Start/Finish line grandstand, courtesy of Motorsport Live.
To enter, all you need to do is take a picture of you and your friends having fun at Circuit Paul Ricard on Friday 21 or Saturday 22 June. Then simply share on Instagram, being sure to tag Motorsport Live and use the hashtag #UpgradeMyGP. The five pictures with the most likes WIN the upgrade. It’s that simple! Good luck!
Full competition terms and conditions – WIN A SEAT UPGRADE FOR THIS WEEKEND’S FRENCH F1 GRAND PRIX.
- To enter, share you picture(s) on Instagram between Friday 10am and Saturday 5pm.
- Only pictures with the associated tagging and hashtag will be applicable for the competition.
- The competition closes at 5pm on Saturday 22 June 2019.
- There is no limit as to the number of pictures that can be submitted by any applicant.
- This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, who is in possession of a valid race ticket purchased from any official source.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Original tickets remain the ownership of the applicant and are not exchanged for the upgraded tickets
- Prize is non-transferable
- Winners will be selected based on those images with the most likes. Where there is a tie in the number of likes Motorsport Live will decide on the winner(s).
- Prize includes up to four Start Finish line grandstand tickets (up to five winners will be selected).
- Winners will be messaged via Instagram at 6pm Saturday 22 June 2019 and outlined in a news article published at Motorsportlive.com
12 Where it has no been possible to make contact with the winner(s) by 8pm, alternative winner(s) will be selected.
- We will try our best to contact winner, however if we are unable to get in touch within 2 hours, we reserve the right to re draw the winner and reallocate the prize.
- To claim prize, Winners will need to meet Motorsport Live representatives on Sunday at 12pm. Exact meeting location inside the circuit, will be agreed with the winners Saturday evening.
- The promoter’s decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by writing to the promoter after the draw date.
- The Promoter: Motorsport Live, Suite 31 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, London, E14 9XL, United Kingdom
- For full terms and conditions see below
These rules (the “Rules”) apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers unless otherwise stated on the Website. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules imposed by us (or selected third parties) and each such offer may be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
All entrants to a Promotion must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry and comply with any further age and/or other eligibility requirements set out in the Rules (e.g. in relation to residency and (where the prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire) holding a valid passport, visa and/or driver’s licence). Proof of age may be required before a prize-winner can claim a prize. The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion of Motorsport Live.
All entries must be made in accordance with the Rules and must be received by Motorsport Live by the closing date. Entries made otherwise shall be invalid. Motorsport Live accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of despatch shall not be proof of entry.
Motorsport Live and the promoter reserve the right at its sole discretion to (without prior notice): cancel the Promotion; and/or to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the Rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
Prize-winners will be notified within 6 weeks of the applicable closing date (or such other timeframe as is indicated on the Website). If a prize-winner fails to respond to claim his/her prize within 2 hours of receipt of the notification, Motorsport Live shall be entitled to select an alternative prize-winner. In such circumstances Motorsport Live shall use reasonable endeavours to notify the alternative prize-winner within nine weeks of the closing date (or such other timeframe as is indicated on the Website).
Prize draws are open to all ticket holders, except employees of Motorsport Live (and its subsidiaries), the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
Motorsport Live’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Motorsport Live will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Prize-winners will receive their prize Sunday at 12pm unless otherwise specified and subsequently agreed with the winners. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by a prize-winner to accept the prize.
Motorsport Live will not be liable if a prize does not reach a prize-winner for any reason outside the control of Motorsport Live or if a prize is damaged during delivery.
It is your responsibility to ensure that when entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified, they cannot be altered.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, use on the Website and social media at any time.
Where relevant, all taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc) are, unless otherwise specifically stated, the sole responsibility of the prize-winner.
Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Motorsport Live, Motorsport Live hereby excludes (so far as is permitted by law) all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with any competition or any aspect of the prize.
The promotional draw is held by Motorsport Live.
Le programme du week-end sur Motorsport.tv
Motorsport Network acquiert Canossa Events
À propos de cet article